Viper Plus GT Wheelchair
The Drive Medical Viper GT is the most versatile wheelchair right out of the box and is easier to propel and transport than an average weight chair. The Viper GT comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, adjustable anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is both angle adjustable and height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The 16", 18" and 20" version of the Viper GT come standard with a seat rail extension kit. The all-aluminum frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon for long-lasting comfort. Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability. The quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free. Tool free adjustable swing away footrests also feature easy to access release handles. Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.Features and Benefits
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- All-Aluminum frame
- Dual Axle allows for multiple seat-to-floor height positions
- Adjustable height, flip-back, removable, padded arms
- Weighs under 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Over-center cross brace eliminates need for seat guides; Works with seating and positioning accessories
- Adjustable angle back easily adjusts from 5-degrees to 20-degrees
- Adjustable height back adjusts from 17"-19" in 1" increments, adaptable for individual patient needs
- Durable, heavy-gauge nylon upholstery with hook-and-loop fastener straps
- Quick release, 24" composite Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Adjustable angle caster forks have three height adjustments and angle adjustability
- Tool-free adjustable swing-away footrests also feature easy-to-access release handles
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- Adjustable anti-tipper with flip-up wheels never needs to be removed
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 34 lbs
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 19"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12.5"
- Folded Dimensions: 42" x 12.5" x 36"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Overall Product Height: 36"
- Overall Product Length: 42"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 18"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # pla416fbdaarad-sf
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.