Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair 18" Wide Seat
The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair by offers a stylish, durable, and reliable performance chair all in one. The power chair comes with adjustable height, width, and angle, padded arms, allowing for more customization options that conform to any user as well as a semi reclining back with a headrest for maximum comfort and support. The 18" seat even has the option of being adjusted forward or back for proper comfort positioning. The front wheel drive provides great power and navigation capability allowing for a smooth ride at all times, while the suspension anti-tippers provide a safe experience. The Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Chair is the ideal chair for anyone looking for a high performance power wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal components and batteries
- Semi-reclining Captain's seat with adjustable headrest offers three height adjustments and two depth options
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Quick-release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to prevent damage
- Positioning belt included
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Black, flat-free, non-marking wheels
- Large, front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety, smoother ride, and enhanced obstacle handling
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy freewheel operation
- Slide-out battery tray
- Actual Product Weight: 180.00 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Battery Weight: 53.00
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 8.00" x 2.00" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Drive Wheels: 14.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.00
- Heaviest Piece: 82.00
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 48.00"
- Overall Product Length: 42.25"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18.00
- Seat Weight: 51.00
- Seat Width: 18.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.00-24.00
- Seat to Foot Deck: 16.50-19.50
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 127.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2850-18
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.