Spitfire Scout 4 Wheel Travel Power Scooter
The Spitfire Scout transportable scooter combines easy and convenient mobility with superior value. The Spitfire Scout is compact, lightweight and easy to disassemble-perfect for taking wherever you want to go, either around the neighborhood or far from home. It can be disassembled quickly and easily into five easy-to-handle pieces for loading into a car, truck, or van and taking shopping or on vacation. The four-wheel version of the Spitfire Scout allows for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain. The Scout also offers great features like a quick connect battery pack and a delta-style tiller to make operating the scooter easier for those with limited strength or dexterity. This model comes with color-through panels to hide scuffs and scratches and black wheel rims.Features and Benefits
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Interchangeable color panels hide scuffs and scratches
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 94.00 lbs
- Base Weight: 58.00
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 12AH
- Battery Weight: 20.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: CTE 45A
- Front Wheels: 8.00" x 2.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.50
- Heaviest Piece: 39.00
- Max Speed: 4.25 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 35.00"
- Overall Product Length: 42.50"
- Overall Product Width: 20.50"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8.00" x 2.00" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 16.00
- Seat Weight: 16.00
- Seat Width: 16.50
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.00-19.00
- Turning Radius: 53.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # sfscout4
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.