Red Cobalt Travel Power Wheelchair
The Cobalt Travel Power Chair by Active Care is perfect for users who need an easy and lightweight transportable power chair. The Cobalt easily disassembles into three parts via a quick and easy pull of a release lever. The seat swivels for convenience but also folds down to save room during transport. The seat even has four height adjustments from 20" to 23". The armrests flip-up to easily transfer the user from one place to another and they are also removable if needed. The armrests are even height and width adjustable for better positioning and user customization. The controller is adjustable in length and can also be mounted to the left or right arm rest allowing the controller to be adaptable for the user. The Cobalt also includes a footplate which can be flipped out of the user's way if needed and can be adjusted in both height and angle. The cobalt comes with a standard positioning belt and armrest-mounted reflectors for security and safety. The tires are flat-free and non-marking which offer a worry free travel and the motor assembly offers easy freewheel operation, allowing the chair to be pushed, which can be helpful for transport. The Cobalt is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a easy to use lightweight travel power chair.Features and Benefits
- Full-size performance in a lightweight, easily transportable power wheelchair
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Armrest-mounted reflectors
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 121.00 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 21AH
- Battery Weight: 28.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 8.00" x 2.00" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Drive Wheels: 9.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.00
- Heaviest Piece: 52.00
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 8 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 120W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 34.25"
- Overall Product Length: 38.50"
- Overall Product Width: 24.00"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.00
- Seat Width: 18.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.00-23.00
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.50-18.50
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 29"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 93.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # cobaltrd16fs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.