Drive Medical Portable Bath Step Holds 450lbs rtl12068
The Portable Bath Step by Drive Medical makes getting in and out of the bath tub easy and safe. It adds a 4" boost with an attractive, slip-resistant textured soft top and rubber feet, ensuring user safety and comfort. This bath step has a unique modular design which allows the multiple steps to be stack, adding an additional 2" with every step. The bath step comes with four removable covers on the surface that locks into another step when stacking. The plugs can be removed when stacking steps to ensure a secure fit.Features and Benefits
- Makes getting in and out of the bath tub easier and safer
- Unique modular design allows the multiple steps to be stacked
- Step height is 4" (When stacking, each additional step adds 2")
- Bath step comes with four removable covers on the surface (When stacking, remove covers to allow steps to lock together)
- Attractive, textured surface is slip resistant and comfortable
- Actual Product Weight: 5 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4"
- Overall Product Length: 16"
- Overall Product Width: 19.5"
- Primary Product Color: White and Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl12068
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.