Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker (Red) RTL10266
Supreme Value, Comfort and Mobility Drive Medical's Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker was designed for those who want unmatched value along with proven comfort and convenience. With a sturdy and long-lasting frame made of lightweight aluminum, this walker is durable, yet easy to move around over all surfaces, giving you outstanding value, unmatched comfort, independence and ease of movement.Designed with your comfort, safety and convenience squarely in mind, the Nitro Euro Style Rollator Walker comes with large front wheels, giving you the ability and convenience of moving over most kinds of terrain, whether indoors or out, an easy task.The flexible height adjustable removable back and the height adjustable ergonomic handles conform to the individual needs of each user, thereby affording you the opportunity to customize the walker. You'll also note how the Nitro Rollator is easy to transport, due to the nature of its frame which allows you to fold it up with one hand.At the end of the day, The Nitro Euro Style Rollator is perfect solution for those who desire a convenient four wheel mobility enhancing walker that operates virtually anywhere and everywhere. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Attractive, Euro-style design
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Large 10" front casters allow optimal steering and rolling comfort
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage
- Handle is located on seat
- Plastic clip holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded
- Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability
- Seat is durable and comfortable
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag
- Unique bag attachment keeps bag securely in place when rollator is open or folded
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Casters: 8"
- Front Wheels: 10" x 3"
- Handle Height (Max): 38.25"
- Handle Height (Min): 33.5"
- Overall Product Height: 33.5"
- Overall Product Length: 27.75"
- Overall Product Width: 23"
- Primary Product Color: Red
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 10"
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10266
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.