K.D. Padded Transfer Bench
Featuring a comfortable cushioned seat and sturdy backrest, this lightweight aluminum transfer bench by Drive Medical is both comfortable and versatile. With unique "Dual Column" extension legs, you can adjust the height in 1/2" increments and the seat back adjusts without tools. The bench comes with a new "A" frame design composed of 1" aluminum frame that is light, sturdy and corrosion resistant. Extra suction cups provide additional stability and tool-free assembly will make your life even easier.Features and Benefits
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- Comfortable cushioned seat and backrest
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- A-frame construction provides stability
- Actual Product Weight: 11.75 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 19.75"
- Outside Legs Width: 29"
- Overall Product Height: 17.75"
- Overall Product Length: 19.75"
- Overall Product Width: 29"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 24"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.75"-21.75"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12005kd-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.