Adjustable Height Bath Stool, Blue 12004kdrb-1
Exceptional Value, Safety and Bathing Comfort You can now turn your visits to the shower or tub into experiences that are relaxing and pleasurable, thanks to the Adjustable Height Blue Bath Stool by Drive Medical.This Blue Bath Stool is sturdy, strong and very user friendly. In fact, as a highly touted bathing aid, it furnishes you with the ultimate in comfort, ingenuity, safety, and ease of use. That's why more people choose the Blue Bath Stool over any other bathroom support stool on the market.The Adjustable Height Blue Bath Stool by Drive Medical helps eliminate the worries and fears that can arise while entering, standing, as well as exiting your tub or shower. At the end of the day, this top rated bathing aid provides you with a bathing experience that is guaranteed to be safer, secure and comforting. Go ahead...Experience the Drive Difference Now!Features and Benefits
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion proof
- Impact-resistant, composite seat
- Legs are height adjustable in 1" increments, and are crack proof and tarnish resistant
- Easy, tool-free assembly
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers; The audible "click" will be heard when secure
- Support collar prevents leg movement and reduces rattle
- Actual Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 12.5"
- Outside Legs Width: 12.5"
- Overall Product Height: 21"
- Overall Product Length: 12.5"
- Overall Product Width: 12.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 13"
- Seat Width: 13"
- Seat to Floor Height: 13.5"-21"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12004kdrb-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.