K.D. Combination Plastic Transfer Bench/Commode
This combination plastic transfer bench by Drive Medical combines two products in one: a durable and secure transfer bench and convenient commode. The product features extra large, locking suction cups which attach to the surface of your bathtub to provide added safety. The bench is height adjustable ranging from 17.75" - 21.75" to meet your needs. The seat and back are constructed of durable blow-molded plastic. The back allows you to relax and enjoy very comfortable experience when using this transfer bench. A larger 7.5-quart commode bucket comes complete with a metal handle, cover and splash shield. In addition to all of these features the transfer bench is easily cleaned.Features and Benefits
- Tool-free assembly of back, legs, and arm
- Combines transfer bench and commode into one
- Durable blow-molded plastic bench and backrest
- Aluminum A-frame construction is lightweight and provides additional stability
- Height adjusts in 1/2" increments with unique "Dual Column" extension legs
- No exposed hardware to injure patient
- Extra-large suction cups provide added safety
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers
- Actual Product Weight: 11 lbs
- Outside Legs Depth: 22.25"
- Outside Legs Width: 31.5"
- Overall Product Height: 30"
- Overall Product Length: 22.25"
- Overall Product Width: 31.5"
- Primary Product Color: Grey
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Seat Depth: 16.25"
- Seat Width: 26.25"
- Seat to Floor Height: 18"-22"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12011kdc-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.