Full Electric Pkg w/ Half Rails & Inner-Spring Mattress
Roscoe Home Care Beds provide many options to make life easy on home care dealers and patients alike, including semi and full electric as well as
single and dual motor options. Designed for easy set up, Roscoe Beds are equipped with a durable reinforced steel frame, high impact composite
panels, emergency hand cranks in case of electrical failure and reinforced springs. Roscoe also offers a variety of bed rails and accessories to cover
all your home care needs. All Roscoe Beds have a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one year warranty on all electrical components.
• High impact composite bed end panels are stronger than fiberboard and have better impact and scratch resistance
• Spring sections are reinforced on each side to prevent racking and bending
• Durable reinforced steel frame resists twisting and bending.
• Equipped with two locking casters and two non-locking casters for secure positioning
• Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
• Bed frame and bed ends are completely washable with standard water pressure
• Ergonomic hand pendant comes with heavy-duty cord and large easy-to use controls. Hand pendant comes standard with clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail
• Maintenance schedule - every year or with every new user
• Both semi and full-electric home care beds accommodate
36” x 80” mattresses
• Bed height at deck level: minimum 15½”, maximum 24”
• 450 pound evenly distributed total weight capacity including patient,mattress, rails and accessories
• Ships in two cartons
• Limited lifetime warranty on frame
• One year warranty on electrical components
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.