Bronze All Terrain Cane
The Bronze All Terrain Cane by Drive Medical allows people with reduced mobility, feel safer when traveling outside. The cane has 4 retractable spikes at the tip that provide more stability and assurance on all the various types of terrain in any climate. Since the spikes are already assembled onto the cane, there is no worry of incorrect installation, giving a sense of security to the user. The Bronze All Terrain Cane is a must for anyone who has reduced mobility but has an active lifestyle.Features and Benefits
- Drive's new All Terrain Cane does it all; Walk safely and confidently on virtually any surface and under most weather conditions
- It features a special "grip tip" with 4 stainless steel spikes that give the cane a sturdy grip for great stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
- When walking on a flat, dry, surface, the grip tip can be retracted revealing a standard rubber tip
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 3.90 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 38.5
- Handle Height (Min): 28.5
- Overall Product Height: 28.50"
- Overall Product Length: 7.00"
- Overall Product Width: 1.00"
- Primary Product Color: Bronze
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # rtl10307at
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.