Lightweight Tall Adult Walking Forearm Crutch Single
This forearm crutch by Drive Medical is packed with features. The vinyl coated and ergonomically contoured arm cuff is molded for comfort and stability. Both the leg and forearm sections adjust independently without tools to ensure optimal comfort and personal sizing. The extra-large tips provide added stability to the crutch.Features and Benefits
- Vinyl hand grips are comfortable and durable
- Extra-large tips for added stability
- Ortho K Handle is hard plastic
- Leg and forearm sections adjust independently for optimal sizing
- Vinyl-coated, ergonomically contoured arm cuffs molded for comfort and stability
- Actual Product Weight: 5.40 lbs
- Handle Height (Max): 42
- Handle Height (Min): 33
- Overall Product Height: 4.00"
- Overall Product Length: 45.00"
- Overall Product Width: 4.00"
- Primary Product Color: Chrome
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Recommended User Height: 5'10"-6'6"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10405
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.