Rehab Ortho K Grip Offset Handle Cane with Wrist Strap
This attractive bronze cane by Drive Medical with an angle adjustable, ergonomically designed contoured grip can reduce stress on the user's hands and joints. The Ortho K hand grip can rotate 360 degrees making it ideal for left or right handed users who need additional hand or wrist adjustment. The offset handle with a wrist strap will ensure that you are always in reach of your cane when you need it. Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment allows for custom sizing from 30" to 39". Thanks to the silencer, rattling is prevented and the cane's height is locked in place giving you added safety and security.Features and Benefits
- Angle-adjustable, ergonomically designed, contoured grip adjusts to fit the user's wrist and hand to reduce stress on the user's hands and joints
- Hand Grip can be rotated for left or right-hand use
- Manufactured with sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing
- Easy-to-use, one-button height adjustment with locking ring to prevent rattling
- Handle height adjusts from 30" to 39"
- Comes standard with convenient wrist strap
- 300 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 1.80 lbs
- Diameter: 1"
- Handle Height (Max): 39
- Handle Height (Min): 30
- Overall Product Height: 3.00"
- Overall Product Length: 31.00"
- Overall Product Width: 7.50"
- Primary Product Color: Bronze
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 10350-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.