Ventura 4 Wheel Scooter with Folding Seat 18x17.5 350lbs
The Drive Medical Ventura 4 scooter offers a great combination of performance, size, comfort and styling, making it the perfect mobility option if you're looking for the "next step up" from a compact/transportable scooter which includes a 350 lb. weight capacity. The Ventura 4 performs well both indoors and outdoors. The Standard model features 20AH batteries, a folding "stadium-style" seat and a headlight. You can even customize the Ventura's color with the red and blue interchangeable panels. All Ventura models have four different seat height adjustments and automobile-style seat positioning which slides for forward or backward providing even more comfort. The padded armrests are height, width and angle adjustable. Controlling the Ventura cannot be easier thanks to the adjustable angle tiller that allows you to place the controls in the most comfortable position and the ergonomic delta handles which make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.Features and Benefits
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red and Blue
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Floorboard with 23" of foot space
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Seat position can be adjusted forward or backward
- Rear suspension
- Programmable controller
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 153.00 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 13.5"
- Base Weight: 125.00
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 20AH
- Battery Weight: 28.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Front Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.50
- Heaviest Piece: 99.00
- Max Speed: 6 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 5100rpm
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 42.00"
- Overall Product Length: 48.00"
- Overall Product Width: 25.00"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 17.50
- Seat Weight: 26.00
- Seat Width: 18.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.50-23.50
- Turning Radius: 54"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # ventura418fs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.