Titan Front Wheel Power Wheelchair 20" Captain Seat
The front wheel drive Titan power wheelchair is a comfortable and stylish option for users seeking a transportable power mobility product that's ideal for indoor and outdoor use. The Titan's front-wheel system positions the drive wheel forward of the user's center of gravity, making the chair extremely stable and giving it great performance over small obstacles. The Titan is also great indoors, navigating tight, enclosed spaces with ease. The Titan is also perfect for users on the go, as the chair can be disassembled, without tools, into components that can be loaded into a car, truck or van for transport without the need for a cumbersome vehicle rack. This chair comes with a 20" Captain's Seat. You can also customize your Titan with the included two sets of interchangeable color panels.Features and Benefits
- Height-adjustable swivelling Captain's seat features fold-down backrest
- Includes interchangeable color panels in red and blue
- Seat back reclines and features adjustable headrest
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Optional swing-away controller arm sold separately
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Optional elevating leg rests sold separately
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 168.00 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 35AH
- Battery Weight: 44.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 6.00" x 2.00" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 3A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 40A
- Drive Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.50
- Heaviest Piece: 68.00
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 200W x 3900rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 44.00"
- Overall Product Length: 40.00"
- Overall Product Width: 25.00"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18.00
- Seat Weight: 43.00
- Seat Width: 20.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.50-23.00
- Seat to Foot Deck: 16.00-18.50
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 125.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # titan20cs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.