Static Guard Air Mattress Overlay
The Premium Guard Static Air Mattress Overlay by Drive Medical's unique construction allows for efficient air flow throughout the mattress for use in the treatment and prevention of pressure ulcers. The air flow holes in the mattress, reduce heat and fluid build up, ensuring that the affected areas remain well ventilated and dry for proper healing. The adjustable bed straps prevent the mattress from moving and ensuring user safety and comfort.Features and Benefits
- Unique construction allows for efficient air flow throughout overlay for use in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- Two adapters for easy filling and deflation
- Emergency air release valve deflates overlay quickly and safely
- Air flow holes reduce heat and moisture build up
- Adjustable bed straps prevent overlay from moving
- Easy to clean with mild detergent
- 250 lb weight capacity
- Electric or Manual pumps sold separately
- Actual Product Weight: 8.00 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2.50"
- Overall Product Length: 72.00"
- Overall Product Width: 35.00"
- Primary Product Color: Gray
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 90 Day Limited on Seams & Valve
Model # 14428
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.