Spitfire EX Travel 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter 9mile Range
For an easily transportable scooter that is packed with features, look no further than the Drive Medical Spitfire EX 1320. Great for users on the go, the Spitfire EX 1320 can be quickly and easily disassembled into five lightweight pieces. And its 3-wheel configuration makes negotiating indoor obstacles a breeze while also providing extended foot space for taller users. The Spitfire 3 EX provides a comfortable, stadium-style seat that is height adjustable with stylish two-tone upholstery. You can adjust the angle and width of the armrests which also include reflectors for added safety and an attractive, modern look. The Spitfire 3 EX also offers top-of-the-line performance for users up to 300 pound with a maximum range of 9 miles. In addition, the Spitfire 3 EX boasts unique features like a set of interchangeable color panels in red, blue and silver as well as "delta" handles for the most comfortable control for those with limited hand strength or dexterity. An adjustable angle tiller allows you to set the drive controls into your ideal driving position. Never worry about a flat with the Spitfire EX's flat-free, non-marking tires. The Spitfire 3 EX is the perfect solution for individuals on the go. Go ahead, experience the Drive difference.Features and Benefits
- Includes interchangeable color panels in Red, Blue, and Silver
- Quick and easy disassembly
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Quick connect batteries
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height adjustable swivel seat with two-tone upholstery
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Large, plastic carry basket with removable liner bag
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Swivel seat with fold-down backrest
- Delta tiller
- Armrest-mounted reflectors
- Easy freewheel operation
- Actual Product Weight: 99.00 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 14"
- Base Weight: 77.00
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 12AH
- Battery Weight: 22.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: Offboard, 2A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Front Wheels: 7.50" x 2.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 3.00
- Heaviest Piece: 34.00
- Max Speed: 5 mph
- Maximum Range: 9 miles
- Motor: 24V x 270W x 4700rpm
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 35.00"
- Overall Product Length: 41.00"
- Overall Product Width: 20.00"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue, Silver
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 8.50" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Seat Depth: 16.00
- Seat Weight: 17.00
- Seat Width: 17.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 19.00-21.00
- Turning Radius: 46"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # spitfire132016fs12
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.