ShearCare 300 Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress 80 Inch Elevated Perimeter
The ShearCare 300 mattress from Drive and Mason Medical is an excellent pressure redistribution option for homecare and long term care patients. Its comfortable foam is divided into 66 channels and 3 distinct zones while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.Features and Benefits
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Conforms to Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Pressure Redistribution mattress designed for home care and long term care
- This mattress is divided into 3 distinct zones, comprised of 66 channel cuts for differential pressure redistribution
- Actual Product Weight: 24 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633 Federal Fire Code
- Layers of Foam: 1
- Overall Product Height: 5.50"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Side Rails: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 300sc-2-rr-fb
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.