Prowler 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter 20Wx18D 500lbs
The Prowler 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter was designed and constructed with outdoor use in mind. Even so, the agile 3-wheel configuration gives way to a nimble 50" turning radius, allowing this scooter to be used indoors with ease. Sporting a full suspension, pneumatic tires, and a high ground clearance, there is almost no terrain that this scooter cannot conquer. Have the freedom to go where you need at your speed, with a max cruising range of 7 MPH and a top range of 23 miles. Anti-tip wheels, a headlight, rearview mirrors, and turn signals outline some of the safety features that come standard with the Prowler. A luxurious reclining captain seat with contoured cushions and backs provides you with regal comfort. Almost everything on this scooter is adjustable - The seat is height and depth adjustable, the padded flip-up armrests are removable and height/width adjustable, and the tiller angle adjusts so you can sit back relaxed in whatever position you feel comfortable while traveling on your Prowler 3-Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter.Features and Benefits
- Armrests are padded and adjustable
- Ergonomic throttle control
- Height-adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Seat back reclines and features adjustable headrest
- Seat position can be adjusted forward or backward
- Pneumatic tires and full suspension
- Large, plastic carry basket
- Easy-to-adjust tiller
- Programmable controller
- Anti-tip wheels
- Rearview mirrors
- Turn signals/hazard lights
- Delta tiller
- Easy freewheel operation
- Additional hand-operated drum brake
- Actual Product Weight: 251.00 lbs
- Base Weight: 185.00
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 50AH
- Battery Weight: 66.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic and Drum
- Charger: Offboard, 5A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Front Wheels: 12.00" x 3.50" Pneumatic
- Ground Clearance: 5.00
- Heaviest Piece: 130.00
- Max Speed: 7 mph
- Maximum Range: 23 miles
- Motor: 24V x 1300W x 4350rpm
- Number of Wheels: 3
- Overall Product Height: 50.00"
- Overall Product Length: 51.00"
- Overall Product Width: 26.00"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 12.00" x 3.50" Pneumatic
- Seat Depth: 18.00
- Seat Weight: 55.00
- Seat Width: 20.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 25.00-28.00
- Turning Radius: 50"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # prowler3310mg20cs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.