Pommel Wedge Cushion with Stretch Cover 16" x 16"
The design features of the Pommel Wedge Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical combine to help prevent wheelchair-bound patients from sliding forward. The cushion's firm foundation reduces pressure caused by the hammock-like action of a sling seat while the high-density foam increases stability and comfort. The cushion's top cover is composed of a fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric.Features and Benefits
- Wedge design helps prevent patient from sliding forward
- Firm foundation reduces pressure caused by sling-seat hammockings
- The top cover is fluid resistant, low shear stretch fabric; The bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- High-density foam increases stability and comfort
- Foam pommel controls sliding by eliminating posterior pelvic tilt
- Actual Product Weight: 0.84 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 4.00"
- Overall Product Length: 16.00"
- Overall Product Width: 16.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 8160-p
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.