Blue Pilot 3-Wheel Power Scooter Weight Capacity 350lbs
The Pilot 3-Wheel Power Scooter is designed for indoor and outdoor use, sporting a 22 mile max range while maintaining a nimble turning radius. The three wheel design allows you to navigate safely around your home and the standard safety package, which includes a headlight, horn, turn signals, and dual rearview mirrors, provides you with freedom to cruise outdoors. A luxurious reclining captain seat with contoured cushions and backs provides you with maximum comfort. Almost everything on this scooter is adjustable - The seat is height and depth adjustable, the padded flip-up armrests are removable and height/width adjustable, and the tiller angle adjusts so you can sit back relaxed in whatever position you feel comfortable while traveling on your Pilot 3-Wheel Power Scooter.Features and Benefits
- 22 mile maximum range excellent for indoor and outdoor use
- Standard comfortable and durable Captain's Seats feature deep-contoured cushions and backs for maximum comfort and support
- Captain's Seats swivel and feature a fold-down backrest with 25 degrees of recline and an adjustable height headrest
- Seats have four height adjustments, from 20" to 23"
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access, are removable, and height and width adjustable
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to position the controls at the most comfortable angle and depth
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to handle the scooter
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Standard safety package includes headlight, horn, turn signals, and dual rear view mirrors
- 350 lb Weight Capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 181.00 lbs
- Batteries: Two 12V x 35AH
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Charger: 5 Amp Off board
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic R90A
- Front Wheels: 10" x 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3"
- Max Speed: 6mph
- Maximum Range: 22 miles
- Motor: 24V x 350W x 4200rpm
- Overall Product Height: 45.00"
- Overall Product Length: 47.00"
- Overall Product Width: 22.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 10" x 3"
- Seat to Floor Height: 20"-23"
- Turning Radius: 53"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # pilot2310bl18cs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.