Multi-Ply Global 4 Layer Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress 84 Inch Elevated Perimeter
Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The top layer of the Multi-Ply Global is our unique Lura-Quilt foam which allows air to continuously pass through, reducing heat buildup. The mattresses are covered with a 2-way stretch fabric that reduces heat buildup and decreases shear. They're also anti-microbial and water resistant.Features and Benefits
- Multi-layered pressure redistribution mattress that is soft enough for your lighter patients and durable enough for your heavier patients (450 lbs)
- The top layer of Lura-Quilt(TM) foam is aerated which allows air to continuously pass through reducing heat build up
- The sloped heel section redistributes pressure from the heel to the less vulnerable calf
- The heel section is precision die-cut to permit air to circulate under the patient's heel, which keeps the skin cool and dry
- The Lura-Tex(TM) bottom layer is channel cut to allow continuous gatching of the head and foot section without compromising the integrity of the foam
- Unique SSPT Rail System(TM) provides solid-edge support, and facilitates safe patient transfers
- Designated head and foot sections prevent installation errors
- Top Cover is a 2-way stretch fabric which reduces heat buildup and provides a low shear surface that is anti-microbial and water-resistant; Vinyl bottom is waterproof
- Concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap prevents liquids from contaminating mattress core
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 21.60 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633 Federal Fire Code
- Layers of Foam: 4
- Overall Product Height: 6.00"
- Overall Product Length: 84.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Side Rails: Yes
- Warranty: 15 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 6500-gl-3-rr-fb
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.