Multi-Ply Dynamic Elite Pressure Redistribution Foam Mattress 80 Inch
Ultra-soft Multi-Ply Mattresses from Drive and Mason Medical are excellent options for simple pressure redistribution. The mattresses are composed of multiple layers of comfortable high density foam and are separated into zones that provide customized support for different parts of the patient's body. The Multi-Ply Dynamic Elite features gel-infused foam to channel heat away from the body much faster than standard foam. The heel area features our patented Lura-Quilt foam which allows air to continuously pass through, reducing heat buildup and a 25 degree slope.Features and Benefits
- Gel-infused foam channels heat away from the body significantly faster than standard foam, keeping skin dry to minimize maceration
- Superior pressure redistribution achieved by providing more support and less cradling at higher levels of compression, distributing pressure over a much larger surface area and eliminating static fatigue
- Protects vulnerable heel area with the patented Lura-Quilt(TM) foam and a 25-degree heel slope redistributing pressure to the entire leg and away from the heel
- 15 year non-prorated warranty
- Actual Product Weight: 21.60 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top, Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633 Federal Fire Code
- Layers of Foam: 4
- Overall Product Height: 6.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: 15 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 6500-de-2-fb
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.