Blue Medalist Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair 24" Width 20" Depth
The Medalist Heavy Duty Power Wheelchair with its extra strong steel frame offers a durable and reliable performance rear wheel power chair in one package. The captain seat with deep contoured cushions and backs provides superior comfort while maintaining a long life. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest, to the height of the chair at four available increments. The flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, are height and width adjustable and can even be removed. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease if you have limited dexterity. The anti tip wheels give you a feeling of safety as you cruise in the Medalist Heavy Duty Rear Wheel Power Wheelchair.Features and Benefits
- Height adjustable swivel seat features fold-down backrest
- Four-post seating
- Seat back reclines and features adjustable headrest
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Programmable controller
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Rear battery drawer allows easy access for service or replacement
- Anti-tip wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 298.00 lbs
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 55AH
- Battery Weight: 66.00
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Casters: 9.00" x 2.50" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 5A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: Dynamic Shark 60A
- Drive Wheels: 14.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 3.00
- Heaviest Piece: 167.00
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 500W x 4600rpm
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Product Height: 52.50"
- Overall Product Length: 41.00"
- Overall Product Width: 24.50"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Depth: 20.00
- Seat Weight: 55.00
- Seat Width: 24.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.00-23.00
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.50-18.50
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 31"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 232.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # medalist450bl24cs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.