Masonair 8" Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System 80 Inch Raised Rails
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS8800 is one of the most advanced systems in the Masonair series, offering advanced microprocessor sensor technology, 10 adjustable comfort settings and a variety of alternating pressure cycles to maximize patient comfort. The AS8800 also adds Low Air Loss capability to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface.Features and Benefits
- Microprocessor sensor technology provides continuous feedback to equalize pressure and maximize patient comfort
- The mattress consists of 20, 8" high cell-on-cell designed air bladders
- In case of a power failure the bottom 4" air cell will remain inflated offering sufficient weight support for the patient
- The 10 adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized by patient weight
- Alternating Pressure Mode has 10, 15, 20, and 25 minute cycle times
- Static Mode can suspend alternating mode and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Pillow Top feature keeps head and neck stable
- Auto-Firm feature for max inflation when transferring patient and has auto-recovery after 30 minutes
- Seat Inflation mode offers additional support when head of bed is raised for an extended period of time
- Lockout feature protects patient settings
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature (3 minute auto-return feature)
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 12.00 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual & Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 , 15, 20, 25 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # as8800-rr
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.