Masonair 5" Air with 3" Foam Alternating Pressure and Low Air Loss Mattress System
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. The Masonair AS5300 adds Low Air Loss capability and a 3" foam base to the Alternating Pressure Mattress concept for a truly extraordinary therapeutic support surface. The AS5300 also offers a pressure control dial to optimize the 8" mattress's comfort level according to the patient's weight.Features and Benefits
- Combines low air loss and alternating pressure therapies for an extraordinary therapeutic support surface
- The powerful, yet quiet air pump provides sophisticated, user friendly operation
- System of 20, 5" individual bladders over a 3" foam base
- The pump offers an 8 minute cycle time; adjustable comfort setting by patients weight
- Removable, quilted non-shear, anti-microbia,l fully enclosed cover encapsulates the entire mattress
- CPR feature for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 10.41 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual
- Pump Cycle Time: 8 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # as5300