Guard Water Mattress
The Guard Water Mattress by Drive Medical is excellent for people who want the convenience and comfort of a water mattress. The mattress has three water baffles within the mattress which enhance movement and support to reduce the pressure and adapt to varying body weights. The mattress has filling lines and "foot placement" lines for the correct patient positioning. The Water Mattress has double sealed seams to provide the maximum amount of strength and durability. The vinyl material construction is highly resistant and is easy to clean with any mild detergent. The Water Mattress is perfectly designed with the user in mind.Features and Benefits
- Three water baffles enhance movement and support to redistribute pressure and conform to varying body types
- Filling lines and "foot placement" lines are conveniently located to provide for proper patient positioning
- Double-sealed seams provide maximum strength and durability
- Vinyl construction is durable and easy to clean with mild detergent
- Fill Hose sold separately
- Actual Product Weight: 5.92 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 4.00"
- Overall Product Length: 68.00"
- Overall Product Width: 32.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Vinyl
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: Limited 90 Day Warranty on Seams and Valve
Model # 14400
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.