Gravity 8 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress with Elevated Perimeter
The Gravity 8 Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical has a multi-layered foam system that provides outstanding zoned pressure distribution. This mattress provides additional protection against heel pressure ulcers. Heel comfort is maximized by a gently sloping heel section and channel cuts in the middle layer of foam under the foot section. The comfort of the Gravity 8 mattress is equally matched by its durability. The cover provides functionality and convenience, as it is not only easy to clean, but it is also fluid proof, tear resistant, fire retardant, and low sheer. With its comfort, convenience, and practicality, The elevated perimeter improves overall safety by helping to prevent bed falls. Drive Medical's Gravity 8 is the right choice for anyone in need of a pressure redistribution mattress.Features and Benefits
- Outstanding combination of multi-layered die-cut and memory foam with raised side rails
- Mattress includes a 6" to 5" heel slope and a "channel cut" center layer of foam under the foot section to target heel ulcer prevention
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 23.10 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6.00"
- Overall Product Length: 76.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 10 Year Limited on Foam; 1 Year Limited on Cover
Model # 15887
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.