Future Air True Low Air Mattress System (Bed NOT Included)
The Future Air True Low Air Mattress System by Drive Medical is one of the most advanced Low Air Loss Mattress Systems with it being capable of delivering a maximum air flow of 1300 liters per minute. The Mattress System's immersion and envelopment therapies allow for a better and more proper treatment of skin maceration, pressure, sheer, and friction. The unit also has a zoned therapy allowing for three zones on the mattress to redistribute pressure around the bones for a more comfortable feel. The Future Air True Low Air Loss Mattress System is able to automatically adjust the pressure when a user has the head of the bed in a elevated position to sit up. The segmented 10" side bolsters allow for a safe and easy bed articulation. The unit has a 3 minute lockout panel which prevents any accidental changes and even a max firm mode to help caregivers provide easier and better assistance. The quick connector is able to auto detect on/off and smooths the CPR deflation. The Future Air True Low Air Mattress System provides therapies against many skin conditions and is ideal for people who need support.Features and Benefits
- True low air loss, immersion, and envelopment therapies to optimally manage skin maceration, pressure, shear, and friction
- Zoned therapy customizes bladder inflation to 3 differential pressure zones to maximize immersion and redistribute pressure around bony prominences
- Automatic fowler boost when head of bed is elevated
- Segmented, 10" side bolsters allow for safe and easy bed frame articulation
- Auto 3-minute panel lockout prevents accidental setting change
- Max Firm mode helps facilitate nursing care
- Quick connector auto-detects ON/OFF and facilitates CPR deflation
- 440 lb weight capacity
- Actual Product Weight: 39.10 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Polyurethane
- Product Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1300 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Pump Power: 100-120V, 50/60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14000
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.