Balanced Aire Non-Powered Self Adjusting Convertible Mattress 48 Inch
The Balanced Aire Self Adjusting foam/air mattress from Drive and Mason Medical provides excellent patient comfort with an air-filled support surface. Providing the patient with the proper support they want and need while aiding in the prevention of pressure ulcers. The Balanced Aire's foam-filled air cells are arranged into three separate zones and are covered by two types of foam for ideal comfort.Features and Benefits
- The 12, 5.5" tri-laminated foam filled air cells are separated into three distinct pressure zones, each zone independently self-adjusting to the patient's needs
- The air cells are contained within a high density foam perimeter which creates a smooth transition from the side rail to the air cell
- The foot section is sloped downward to reduce pressure in the heel zone
- Add an alternating pressure pump and the Balanced Aire easily converts to a dynamic powered system for additional pressure redistribution
- Meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633
- Actual Product Weight: 45.90 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch
- Overall Product Height: 7.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 48.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ba9600-np-48
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.