Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion 16" x 16" x 4"
The Balanced Aire Adjustable Cushion from Drive and Mason Medical is our premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention. The flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion providing optimal pressure redistribution to help increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance. The water-resistant, low-shear stretch cover includes adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair. The included hand pump allows adjustment of the cushion to individual patient comfort. The Balanced Aire is available in 4" high profile and 2" low profile heights.Features and Benefits
- Optimal pressure redistribution helps increase blood flow necessary for healthy tissue maintenance
- Water-resistant, low-shear, stretch cover with adjustable locking straps and non-skid bottom to secure cushion to the wheelchair
- Hand pump to adjust the cushions to individual patient comfort
- Flexible interconnected, independent air cells allow for deep immersion into the cushion
- Premier pressure management cushion offering dynamic positioning, unmatched stability and an advanced level of pressure ulcer prevention
- Actual Product Weight: 4.86 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Stretch Top; Non Skid Bottom
- Overall Product Height: 4.00"
- Overall Product Length: 16.00"
- Overall Product Width: 16.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 8047-16
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.