Multi Height Manual Hospital Bed 15003
With adjustable height at the foot, the head, and overall, this multi-height manual bed from Drive Medical fits your individual needs, allowing for an anatomically correct sleep surface. Hand cranks at the foot of the bed are used for adjustments and can be folded out of the way, concealing them to prevent injury. Side clips under the angle iron store shaft when the bed is unassembled. The bed ships in two cartons and assembly is easy. The channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight, and a reinforced frame with zinc-coated spring deck resists twisting and bending. Attractive heavy-duty bed ends will mesh seamlessly into any d_cor and are easy to clean and maintain. Both head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.Features and Benefits
- Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed; Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- Actual Product Weight: 149.00
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 6"-14"
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.88"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15003
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.