Full Electric Super Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed with Mattress and T Rails
With quiet, smooth operation and a heavy-duty steel frame, this full electric bariatric bed from Drive Medical ensures you peaceful rest without skimping on strength and safety. The split-pan design allows the bed ends to be easily set-up without tools or removed when not in use. The 54" large sleep surface provides additional comfort compared to conventional hospital beds and is able to accommodate a weight capacity of 1,000 pounds. The easy to reach hand-control allows for multiple bed positioning able to maximize your comfort level. As a standard this bed comes equipped with an emergency manual crank.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Emergency manual crank included
- Weight Capacity 1000 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 338.00 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 20.625"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.375"
- Casters: 6"
- Ground Clearance: 11.625"-19.875"
- Motor: 15302MHN (Head); 15300MF (Foot); 15302HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 25"
- Overall Product Length: 94"
- Overall Product Width: 54.5"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15303bv-pkg
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.