8" Alternating Pressure Mattress System
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Our AP8000 model is the most cost-effective Alternating Pressure Mattress System available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.Features and Benefits
- 8" Alternating cell depth
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM
- The AP8000N alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The removable quilted zippered top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
- Actual Product Weight: 15.00 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ap8000n
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.