8" Alternating Pressure Mattress System
An Alternating Pressure Mattress System from Drive and Mason Medical is designed to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers-also known as bed sores-by inflating and deflating air cells within the mattress in a regular pattern, offering pressure relief and improving air circulation. Our AP8000 model is the most cost-effective Alternating Pressure Mattress System available, offering optimum pressure redistribution and a simple, user-friendly pump. The removable top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant for maximum health benefit.Features and Benefits
- 8" Alternating cell depth
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Quiet user friendly pump delivers air volume of 4 LPM
- The AP8000N alternating pressure mattress system is the most economical 8" therapeutic support surface in the market offering optimum pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The removable quilted zippered top cover is low shear, anti-microbial and fluid resistant
- Actual Product Weight: 15.00 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 8.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 4 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 5 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ap8000n