VerteWrap LSO Back Brace (XSmall)
Active Care has the ideal brace for back support. The brace is large enough to support and cover the back all the way from the tail bone to the 9th bone in the thoracic section of the spine, which is located below the shoulder blades. It offers the best in spinal bracing and pain relief, improves mobility and allows for faster recovery after surgery, and encourages a proper posture. The brace is lightweight which leaves the user more comfortable and allows it to be used anytime of the day, but even more is the brace is made of a strong, flexible, and breathable advanced nylon ensuring the product is perfect in design. The inside and outside panels are rigid in design to allow for better support of the abdominals and for constant consistent relief. The brace is even easily adjustable for each user with easy to use side pull straps and simple hook and loop fasteners.Features and Benefits
- Covers the back from the sacrococcygeal junction (tail bone) to the T-9 vertebrae (below the shoulder blades)
- Provides spinal bracing and pain relief, improves functional mobility and stabilizes the back following surgery, as well as encouraging proper posture
- Lightweight for ideal patient comfort and made of strong, flexible, and breathable advanced materials
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels to enhance abdominal compression and provide consistent pain relief
- Easily adjustable to each patient with convenient side-pull straps and simple hook-and-loop fasteners
- Actual Product Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1.00"
- Overall Product Length: 27.00"
- Overall Product Width: 8.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Size: Extra Small (22"-27")
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
Model # 631xs
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.