VerteWrap Low Profile Back Brace (XXLarge)
Active Care offers a perfect solution for back support. The back brace is designed to support the lumbar area of the back which is located on the lower part of the spine. It provides support and pain relief, allows for a quicker recovery by stabilizing the back after surgery, and encourages the proper posture. The back brace is lightweight due to the strong, flexible and breathable advanced nylon material which is perfect for patient comfort. The inside and outside panels are rigid by design to enhance the amount of compression, comfort ability and provides consistent and constant pain relief. The brace is also able to adjust to different people with the convenient pull straps and the very easy to use hook and loop fasteners. The brace is designed for anyone who needs extra support for the back and can be used anytime of the day, even when you are out.Features and Benefits
- Covers the lower back from the L-1 vertebrae to below the L-5 vertebrae
- Provides spinal bracing and pain relief, improves functional mobility, and stabilizes the back following surgery, as well as encouraging proper posture
- Lightweight for ideal patient comfort and made of strong, flexible, and breathable advanced materials
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels to enhance abdominal compression and provide consistent pain relief
- Easily adjustable to each patient with convenient side-pull straps and simple hook-and-loop fasteners
- Actual Product Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1.00"
- Overall Product Length: 52.00"
- Overall Product Width: 8.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Size: XX Large (45"-52")
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
Model # 627xxl
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.