VerteWrap Low Profile Back Brace (Small)
Active Care offers a perfect solution for back support. The back brace is designed to support the lumbar area of the back which is located on the lower part of the spine. It provides support and pain relief, allows for a quicker recovery by stabilizing the back after surgery, and encourages the proper posture. The back brace is lightweight due to the strong, flexible and breathable advanced nylon material which is perfect for patient comfort. The inside and outside panels are rigid by design to enhance the amount of compression, comfort ability and provides consistent and constant pain relief. The brace is also able to adjust to different people with the convenient pull straps and the very easy to use hook and loop fasteners. The brace is designed for anyone who needs extra support for the back and can be used anytime of the day, even when you are out.Features and Benefits
- Covers the lower back from the L-1 vertebrae to below the L-5 vertebrae
- Provides spinal bracing and pain relief, improves functional mobility, and stabilizes the back following surgery, as well as encouraging proper posture
- Lightweight for ideal patient comfort and made of strong, flexible, and breathable advanced materials
- Rigid anterior and posterior panels to enhance abdominal compression and provide consistent pain relief
- Easily adjustable to each patient with convenient side-pull straps and simple hook-and-loop fasteners
- Actual Product Weight: 2.00 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1.00"
- Overall Product Length: 28.00"
- Overall Product Width: 8.00"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Size: Small (23"-28")
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
Model # 627s