5" Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Overlay System with APP
The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. The newly designed pump produces consistent air flow and has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels. This mattress overlay achieves low air loss, increases patient comfort and keeps the patient cool. Spring lined air tube prevents kinks and disruption in air flow. The nylon cover is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and it can be secured to the mattress with straps.Features and Benefits
- Designed to prevent, treat, and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
- Pump delivers air volume of 8 LPM
- The nylon low shear cover material is water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable, and secures to the overlay with straps
- Each one of the 20, 5" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Connector has pressure tabs that allow easy and quick disconnect
- This combination therapy overlay system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Actual Product Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 5.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon and PVC
- Product Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 8 LPM
- Pump Alarms: No
- Pump Cycle Time: 10 Minutes
- Pump Power: 110 VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 14025n
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.