Full Electric Bariatric Hospital Bed
Thanks to a heavy-duty steel frame and large sleep surface, this electric bariatric bed by Drive Medical guarantees strength and safety. This sturdy product can withstand a weight capacity of up to 600 pounds and features a 42" sleep surface that is larger than a conventional bed. The hand control included with this fully electric bed provides multiple bed positions, with a split-pan design that operates smoothly and quietly, adjusting your patient into proper position with little fuss. A manual crank is even included in case of an emergency. Upon arrival, the bed and its removable bed ends can be assembled tool free. This package comes with the bed frame only. No mattress or rails are included.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for patients
- Emergency manual crank included
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 276.00 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 20.125"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.25"
- Casters: 6"
- Ground Clearance: 3.25"-11.125"
- Motor: 15300MH (Head); 15300MF (Foot); 15300HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 39.375"
- Overall Product Length: 88"
- Overall Product Width: 42.5"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 600 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15300
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.