Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair 20x18 2800ecbu-rcl-20
The Image EC Mid Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair from Drive Medical offers a reliable mobility solution for anyone that is on the go. Almost everything on this chair is adjustable; from a reclining backrest with adjustable headrest (that also folds down), to the height of the chair and to the flip up armrests, which allow easy transfer, that are height and width adjustable. The controller can be fitted onto either armrest allowing you to operate the chair with ease even if you have limited dexterity. The mid wheel drive provides you with a feeling of superior control, enhanced by a slim turning radius. The Image EC is the perfect choice for increasing your mobility and is stylish to boot. The included red and blue interchangeable panels let you decide how the power chair looks whenever you want.Features and Benefits
- Includes interchangeable color shrouds in red and blue
- Front suspension system for extra-smooth ride
- Height-adjustable swivelling Captain's seat features fold-down backrest
- Seat back reclines and features adjustable headrest
- Adjustable-length controller mount
- Armrests are padded, adjustable, and removable
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate
- Positioning belt included
- Flat-free, non-marking tires
- Easy freewheel operation
- Easy access to batteries from the rear of the chair
- Actual Product Weight: 202.00 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: 6.0" x 2.0"
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 35AH
- Battery Weight: 53.00
- Brakes: Electromagnetic
- Casters: 6.00" x 2.00" Solid
- Charger: Offboard, 4A
- Climbing Angle: 6 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Drive Wheels: 10.00" x 3.00" Flat Free
- Ground Clearance: 2.00
- Heaviest Piece: 88.00
- Max Speed: 4.5 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 200W x 3900rpm
- Number of Wheels: 6
- Overall Product Height: 42.00"
- Overall Product Length: 42.00"
- Overall Product Width: 24.00"
- Primary Product Color: Red, Blue
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 18.00
- Seat Weight: 51.00
- Seat Width: 20.00
- Seat to Floor Height: 20.00-23.00
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.50-18.50
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 27.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Battery: 139.00
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame; 14 Month Limited on Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components; 6 Month Limited on Battery
Model # 2800ecbu-rcl-20
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.