Full Electric Bed Half Rails and Mattress 15005bv-pkg-1
The Full Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Full Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections plus the height of the bed. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and controls the upper body, knees, and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and ease for the user or caregiver. The bed comes with half rails for safety and an inner spring mattress for comfort. The Full Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation
- The easy-to-use hand pendant electrically controls the positioning of the upper body, knees and overall height of the bed frame to provide maximum comfort and versatility for the patient or caregiver
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Easy to set up
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Heavy-duty bed ends are attractive in any decor and easy to maintain
- UL 73 approved
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Actual Product Weight: 195.00 lbs
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head); 15005MF-L (Foot); 15005HL-L (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15005bv-pkg-1
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.