Delta Ultra Light Full Electric Low Bed with Half Rails
A pre-installed motor on this ultra light electric bed from Drive Medical allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs. A motor near the foot section of the bed lets either the patient or caregiver choose the proper height for them. And the motor can be assembled or disassembled tool free, even while the patient is in the bed. The bed is strong enough to withstand a weight capacity of up to 450 pounds yet features a caster that moves easily, making adjustments between 9.5"-20" deck height a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. In addition to these various features, you can expect a durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. The bed and features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.Features and Benefits
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- Actual Product Weight: 167.00 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 20.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 9"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 0.5"-12"
- Motor: 15037MN (Head and Foot); 15033MHLN-MGBA
- Overall Product Height: 24"
- Overall Product Length: 88.625"
- Overall Product Width: 34.75"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15235bv-hr
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.