Tool Free Adjustable Half Length Bed Rail
Safe and easy to install, this half rail by Drive Medical was designed specifically to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment. Its with adjusts tool free in 2" increments from 36" to 42" and fits most beds with a steel frame. It is ideal for protection when bed is elevated but not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces. These half rails are constructed of 1" steel and finished in an attractive brown vein.Features and Benefits
- Half rail was designed to comply as part of the FDA Hospital Bed System Dimensional and Assessment Guidance to Reduce Entrapment
- Tool-free width adjustment allows the rail to be adjusted in 2" increments from 36" - 42"
- Ideal for protection when bed is elevated
- Chrome finish on second and fifth bar allows for scratch-proof movement of adjustment bracket
- Fits most beds with steel frame
- Attractive brown-vein finish is easy to maintain and less institutional looking
- Constructed of 1" steel
- Not for use with "Pan-Style" bed surfaces
- Easy to install
- Actual Product Weight: 25.20 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 6.00"
- Overall Product Length: 38.00"
- Overall Product Width: 20.00"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 15208bv
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.