Drive Medical 12455 Kitchen Stool with Adjustable Arms
This all-purpose, Kitchen Stool, by Drive Medical is convenient and comfortable for everyday use. The stool features a padded seat and back for added comfort and an angled seat that makes sitting down and getting up easy. This stool also comes standard with removable arm supports with adjustable width to accommodate users size.Features and Benefits
- Manufactured with white powder-coated steel for an attractive, durable finish
- Legs are chrome-plated steel
- Comes with removable arm supports with adjustable width for added safety and comfort
- Easily assembled
- Adjustable height to accommodate most individuals
- Angled seat makes sitting down and getting up easy
- Stool features a padded seat and back for added comfort
- Actual Product Weight: 12.50 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 36.00"
- Overall Product Length: 23.00"
- Overall Product Width: 17.00"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Seat Depth: 11"
- Seat Width: 14"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"-27"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 12455
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.