Drive Medical Semi Electric Bed 15004
The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.Features and Benefits
- Head and foot section adjust electronically; Height adjusts manually
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Clip-on pendant allows it to be mounted over bed rail
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time
- Bed ends are attractive in any decor
- UL 73 pending
- CSA approved
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility
- Easy to set up
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Side clips store shaft when bed is unassembled
- Actual Product Weight: 170.00
- Bed Height (Max): 19.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 12.5"
- Casters: 3"
- Ground Clearance: 3"-11"
- Motor: 15005MH-l (Head); 15005MF-L (Foot)
- Overall Product Height: 35.25"
- Overall Product Length: 89"
- Overall Product Width: 34.875"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15004
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.