Michael Graves Therma Moist Heating Pad
This Therma Moist Heating Pad by Drive Medical is ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches and sports related injuries. It comes with a positioning strap with hook-and-loop fasteners to ensure a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment. The outer, flannel cover draws the airs humidity and retains it, releasing the moisture once the pad warms directly onto the treated are. The moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficient than air, providing soothing relief every time you use it.Features and Benefits
- Ideal in the treatment of arthritis, back pain, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, neck pain, headaches, and sports injuries
- The easy-to-use hand control features four heat settings and four time settings
- Moist heat therapy is more effective than dry heat because moisture transmits heat more efficiently than air
- The Therma Moist Heating Pad has an outer flannel cover that draws the air's humidity and retains it; As the heating pad warms, the moisture is released the flannel cover and onto the treated area
- To prevent accidents, hand control will not allow unit to turn on unless the temperature is set at 0-degrees
- The heating pad will automatically shut off after treatment
- The positioning strap with hook-and-loop fasteners ensures a secure, proper fit for maximum treatment
- Actual Product Weight: 4.36 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 3.50"
- Overall Product Length: 16.50"
- Overall Product Width: 10.00"
- Primary Product Color: White & Orange
- Primary Product Material: Flannel
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # 10890
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.