10" True Low Air Loss Mattress System with Pulsation
A Low Air Loss mattress system from Drive and Mason Medical helps to prevent and treat pressure ulcers by providing the patient with an aerated, dry sleeping surface. The LS9000 offers superior air flow for a cool and dry sleeping surface. It also includes Mason's exclusive Pulsate mode that intermittently reduces the mattress's air pressure to aid in increasing blood flow. The unit's internal pressure monitor continuously adjusts for optimal pressure redistribution.Features and Benefits
- Extraordinary therapeutic mattress system for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers
- The Powerloft Pro 900 pump produces 1180 liters of air flow per minute offering a cool and dry sleeping surface
- The 10 Adjustable Comfort Settings allows pressure to be customized by patient's weight
- The Auto-Firm feature allows for a 1 minute fill rate
- The exclusive Pulsate mode reduces the air flow every 30 seconds to 50-percent of the comfort setting; This feature will intermittently reduce pressure and increase blood flow
- The internal pressure control sensor continuously monitors surface pressure for optimal pressure redistribution
- For use in the Homecare, Long Term Care, and Acute Care Markets
- 2" convoluted foam base in case of power outage
- Static function can suspend the pulsate mode
- Visible and audible alarms with Alarm Mute feature
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Actual Product Weight: 33.6 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Nylon
- Overall Product Height: 10.00"
- Overall Product Length: 80.00"
- Overall Product Width: 36.00"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon
- Product Weight Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Pump Airflow: 1180 LPM
- Pump Alarms: Visual & Audible
- Pump Cycle Time: 30 Second Pulsation
- Pump Power: 110VAC, 60 Hz
- Pump Type: Blower
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
Model # ls9000
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.