DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System
The DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Standard CPAP System was designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations
solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP’s combination of comfort education and adherence tracking with SmartCode®
helps to ensure patient compliance.
From its reliable electronics and water resistant housing to its durable Lexan® humidifier chamber and stainless steel heat transfer plate, IntelliPAP is
built for years of dependable performance and patient satisfaction. It’s just what you would expect from DeVilbiss - the widely recognized leader in
• Clean, sophisticated design
• Whisper-quiet operation - only 26 dBA
• Exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
• Includes a discreet carry bag that can be easily expanded to hold additional
• Optional integrated heated humidification system easily docks into the
bottom of the unit without requiring a separate house or power cord
• Humidifier reservoir is easy to remove and replace, and includes built-in
• Water ingress protection prevents humidifier water from damaging the
CPAP - great for travelers
• Patient air tubing extends from back of unit to reduce clutter and enhance
• Accommodates various tubing lengths (6 and 10 feet)
• Large, slip-resistant pads on bottom of unit minimize movement on night
table during the night
• Eight-foot power cord length provides greater positioning
• Easy and intuitive set up - three, large buttons control nearly all functions for
simplified patient operation
• Large, backlit LCD and easy-to-follow patient menu
• Auto on/off automatically starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask
and stops the flow of air when mask is removed
• Delay pressure ramp eases the machine to the prescribed pressure - allowing
the user to fall asleep at a lower pressure (0-45 minutes in 5-minute
increments and .5 increments for pressure)
• Reminders alert user to replace or check parts
• Extra air inlet and fine particle filters included
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.