Deluxe International Grade Adjustable Length Suction Cup Grab Bars
For use practically anywhere in the house, and small enough to use in travel, Drive Medical's deluxe suction cup grab bar simply makes life easier. The white-colored bar mounts quickly and securely on virtually any smooth surface without tools and with ease. It can be used on a shower wall, mounted on the tub, or as a temporary towel bar at home and on the road. The bar can even be installed near a chair or stairwell for assistance when standing or climbing stairs. Two large 4.5" suction cups provide superior adhesion to any smooth surface. Release levers ensure easy installation and removal of the grab bar no matter where it is located. Caution: The suction cup grab bars are to be used as balance assist only. They are not for body weight leverage. Does not work on tiles smaller than 4.5".Features and Benefits
- Installs on virtually every smooth surface without tools
- Large, 4.5" rubber suction cups provide superior adhesion properties
- Portable to provide assistance and added safety to the home or when traveling
- For use on a shower wall, in the bath mounted on the tub, as a temporary towel bar, or near a chair or stairwell for assistance when standing or climbing stairs
- Telescoping bar for one or two handed use
- Actual Product Weight: 1 lbs
- Adjustable Length: 21.75"-26.75"
- Overall Product Height: 5.51"
- Overall Product Length: 21.75"
- Overall Product Width: 4.13"
- Primary Product Color: White
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited on Grab Bar; 1 Year Limited on Suction cups
Model # 13063m
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.