Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair, Elevating Leg Rests, 16" Seat
The Cougar Ultra Lightweight Rehab Wheelchair from Drive Medical is loaded with features and adjustability. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs, from a height and position adjustable back to an adjusting rear axle. The semi-pneumatic spoke wheels not only look stylish, but provide a smooth and true roll, giving you more control over where you are going. This Cougar Ultra Lightweight Wheelchair comes with elevating leg rests and a 16" wide seat.Features and Benefits
- Ultra-light, weighs less than 27 lbs
- Tool-free back height adjustable from 17"-20.5"
- Seat depth adjustable from 16"-18"
- Multi-position back can adjust 15-degrees
- Rigidity bar provides support
- Quick-release rear wheels
- Semi-Pneumatic tires on a 24" spoke wheel provide a smooth, true roll
- 3" of depth adjustment in the overall wheelbase
- Front casters are angle adjustable and height adjustable in three positions
- Arm rest can be flipped allowing 2" width adjustment
- Nylon upholstery is breathable, lightweight, and comfortable
- Back folds forward for storage
- Adjustable aluminum wheel locks
- Swing-away footrests swing in and out
- Lightweight, composite foot plates with heel loops come standard
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 10"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 27"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 44" x 12" x 37"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 44"
- Overall Product Height: 37"
- Overall Product Length: 44"
- Overall Product Width: 24"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Aluminum
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1" Semi-Pneumatic
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 17.5"-19.5"
- Wheelchair Weight Without Riggings: 27 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # ak516ada-aelr
Selected product images and descriptions used throughout this site are used with the permission of the copyright holders. All ResMed Product Images © ResMed 2010, Used with Permission. All Philips Respironics Product Images © Philips Respironics 2010, Used with Permission. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Product Images © Fisher & Paykel Healthcare 2010, Used with Permission. All products offered are sourced directly from the manufacturers.
YourOneStopMedical.com is only authorized to sell and ship Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products and ResMed products to end-users residing in the United States. A prescription is required for the purchase of certain products on this site including masks and machines and humidifiers. Philips Respironics recommends that new patients purchase their devices, masks and initial accessories from a home care company that can provide an individualized patient equipment set-up, clinical and after-sale support, and a program to assist patients with therapy success.
Only new Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products in their original packaging (and not reconditioned, altered or mislabeled product) is sold. All Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are sourced directly from Fisher & Paykel Healthcare.
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare products are not advertised or sold by the internet provider through an online auction site
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare is not responsible for the content of the website and the services provided by the internet provider. This includes, but is not limited to, the handling of product ordering and delivery, service claims and returns, after sales support and education, patient set up and patient follow up.